I offer two kinds of consultation sessions.
1. General Inquiries
For questions related to language-learning in general:
- I’ve learned the language for x years but still don’t speak it fluently. Why?
- How can I learn a language when I’m not in that country?
- How can I pass a language proficiency exam?
- How do you balance language-learning on top of 52 other things you need to do every day?
- Why can’t I understand real content (TV shows/dramas, Youtube Videos) in my target language?
2. Near-Native Fluency
If on top of general inquiries, you’ve wondered the following, then this session is for you:
- How do I sound like a native speaker when I speak in x language?
- How can I improve my accent?!
- What can I do sound less like Google Translate?!
Whether you’re frustrated with your language-learning progress or want to refine your grasp of the language, I’d love to help!
My pieces on this topic have tens of thousands of views. But if you’re here, you probably don’t have time to read through all of that, or all of the hundreds of polyglot blogs on the web, or the scholarship on this subject. Plus, you want that information tailored to YOUR needs. Luckily, I love doing those things and I’d be more than happy to use my knowledge and experience tackling languages to help you improve your learning process so you can achieve your goals. Just sign up for a…
One-on-One Consultation Session.
Here’s what a former client has said:
I feel like I just went through a $1,000 consulting session!
– Stéphane F.
Already fluent in four languages, this Harvard grad wanted to tackle Chinese.
We discussed how he could do this in the most effective way possible.
Fortunately, my consulting sessions are only $30 for half an hour ($50 for native-speaker consultation).
What’s more, if you feel that my advice was not helpful, you can get your money back within 30 days by writing to me explaining that you tried out what we talked about, but that it did not work for you. I’m making this as risk-free for you as possible, because I want to help you learn.
Just contact me, detailing your concerns with language-learning, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.